Arcoprint is one of Europe’s foremost ranges of uncoated text and cover products. It is the perfect paper for deluxe publications that require a high resolution reproduction.
The board weights have an excellent reputation within the greetings card market.
- premium matching paper and board from 100gsm to 400gsm
- proven outstanding ink drying properties
- excellent on-press performance
- exceptional look through and clarity
- FSC certified
- Arcoprint is perfect for de-luxe publications requiring high resolution reproduction from an uncoated surface.
- the board range provides the ideal solution for those seeking a quality positioned between traditional ivory boards and conventional pulpboards.
- Arcoprint has a unique micro-porous surface to accelerate ink drying and minimise dot gain.
- the board weights have an excellent reputation within the European greetings card market.
- Arcoprint is especially suited to blind embossing, hot foil stamping, cutting, creasing and folding.
- certified to the long-life standard ISO 9706, Arcoprint is the perfect choice where archival applications are intended.
- the 100gsm paper is the Arcolaser quality and is fully laser guaranteed.