Available in 1,651mm (64″), 1,397mm (54″) and 1,075mm (42”) cutting widths, GR cutters are powerful, easy-to-operate devices. Packed with advanced and versatile new features, they are designed for a whole new level of sign, apparel, vehicle graphics and packaging production.
- Designed for faster cutting at 1485 mm/s (58.5 in/s) and an increased downforce of 600g
- Electronic pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to accurately grip the thinnest and thickest materials
- Perforated cutting channel to prolong blade life
- Overlap cutting up to 10x to precisely cut thicker substrates such as reflective vinyl and laminated graphics
- Extend mode increases maximum cutting width by 10mm on furthest left and right pinch rollers
- Overcut function emulates the results from a tangential cutter to deliver sharp, clean corners on challenging media.